Alpha Technology claimt in Q3 of Q4 van 2014 een 5Hh/s en 25 Mh/s Litecoins ASIC miner te kunnen aanleveren.
De FPGA is nog niet eens ontwikkeld of uitgebracht, denken de knappe koppen dit opgelost te hebben.
Een paar specs en prijzen hieronder, tevens een pdf met wat onduidelijke blokken wat de werking van deze wonder machine moet voorstellen.
Announcements Litecoin FPGA ASIC Miner
Today is the release of our full pricing, shipping, terms and all the helpful information you would need to secure a pre-order, this can all be found in the 'Terms of Order' page here: https://alpha-t.net/terms-order/. We will be taking a 30% deposit payment, and remainder 70% to be paid 8-10 weeks before shipment. Minimum chip specifications have been confirmed from our ASIC manufacturer using Global Foundries as our foundry. In regards to our devices, we have confirmed a lower power consumption than quoted previously and also a guarantee of minimum hash rate. this can all be found in the individual Product pages here: https://alpha-t.net/shop/. Please read the Terms of Order page, and individual Products pages carefully.
To summarise some other things:
Viper-5mh/s which can hash at minimum 5 MH/s: £1350. Deposit- £405.
Viper-25mh/s which can hash at minimum 25 MH/s: £5450. Deposit- £1635.
All prices are the same worldwide. And exclude shipping which will be added according to location on final payment.
ASIC Chip Specs
Process: 28nm/40nm HPP, 3.3v/1.8v
Internal Memory: >=128Mb SRAM
Gates: ~28M Gates
Clock Speed: > 600 Mhz Core Clock
Hashing Cores: >= 128
Chip Hash rate: > 350 Kh/s
Power Consumption: < 5w
ASIC Chip: 28/45nm @ 300-500Kh/s
Viper Board: Multiple ASIC Chips = 5,000Kh/s
Viper Miner (5 Mh/s): 1 x Viper Board, ~150 watts, 1u size rack mountable. Fully standalone.
Viper Miner (25 Mh/s): 5 x Viper Board, ~750 watts, 6u size rack mountable, fully standalone.
Note. The finalising of our ASIC design will not affect the end product hash-rate. 5Mh/s and 25Mh/s devices are final.