If you have your coins on Yobit, your have already got the new coins and your ready for the new Wallet, you can download the new wallet here, the old wallet will not work whit the AMS 2.0 Coins.
- Windows: http://www.amsterdamcoin.com/download/windows/amsterdamcoin-qt.zip
- Linux: http://www.amsterdamcoin.com/download/linux/amsterdamcoin-qt.zip
- GitHub: https://github.com/CoinProjects/AmsterdamCoin/
Download this AmsterdamCoin.Conf file to get connection whit the right blockchain network.
(See Steps like the older wallet below) (addnode=config: 22.214.171.124)
Your coins on the old Wallet? Be 100% sure your on the right chain!!
If you have coins in your local wallet then you can submit for the swap here: http://www.amsterdamcoin.com/swap
Be sure you have the right Amsterdamcoin.Conf (addnode=config: 126.96.36.199) before you swap your coins. Some of u guys are still on the wrong AMS Chain.
I suggest to take this steps:
Download the Correct Amsterdam Config file here
Place this file in the AppdData/roaming/AmsderdamCoin (see picture below)
Never delete the Wallet.dat! (see picture below)
Send all your coins To http://www.amsterdamcoin.com/swap
Follow the 3 simple steps on that site.
- Fill in your NEW AmsterdamCoin address and submit this form
- You will recieve an address where you can send the OLD AmsterdamCoins
- We will send the NEW AmsterdamCoins to the given address
Questions pleas ask them here below this article or in the Amsterdam Coin topic here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1152947.0
- Quark algorithm
- 84 Million coins available
- PoW block reward 10 AMS halving every 840000 blocks
- PoS 8% rewardUMasternodes (50% of PoS blocks) 100000 AMS collateral
- Automatic TOR client
- Encrypted messages
- Stealth Address
- 60 seconds block time
- RPC Port 61511
- P2P Port 61510